HISTORY FOR THE HAUNTING OF FALKLAND
FUNDS RAISED IN 2022
So we are proud to announce the following amounts that will be donated to Falkland non-profits as the result of The Haunting of Falkland fundraiser.
- Falkland BC, Community Association $2,500.00
- Falkland Museum and Heritage Park $2,500.00
- Falkland Sunday Morners Club $500.00 plus their food sales
- Falkland Seniors Branch 95 $500.00
- Falkland Soccer Association $250.00
- 1st Falkland Guiding Unit $250.00
- Falkland Curling Club $300.00
- Westwold Legion $750.00
- Monte Lake Outdoor Life Club $500.00
- Falkland Volunteer Fire Department $1,500.00
Thanks again for the huge support for those who attended, volunteered and sponsored this year's event. The above shows what a community can do when we ban together. Hope to see everybody again in 2023!
3500+ in attendance